1984 Was the 25th anniversary of Austin Rover Mini and so they released a special edition of mini named the Mini 25.
The Mini 25 was a top of the range Mini Mayfair. It had a few special features.
- Grey Velour with Red piping in the front and back. Including pockets situated on the front of them.
- Door pockets
- Mini 25 logo on the centre of the leather steering wheel with red braiding
- Mini 25 logos on the side and back of the car
- Nimbus grey trim including the wing mirrors, wheel arches, front grille, number plate light, roof trim and door handles.
- Wheel hubs with mini 25 centers.
- Tinted window
- 12" wheels with front disc brake
- Nimbus grey dials
The car was painted in metalic silver to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Mini which was a new type of paint that had not been used before.
5000 were made
3500 were kept in England and the rest were exported.
[Back to top]